onsdag 3 december 2008

I am Seeking the Arts for Inspiration

(svensk version)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~I am Seeking the Arts for Inspiration~~~~~
~~
I am seeking the Arts for inspiration
when love runs cold like a winter lake
purification purgatory when lake spring floods again
~~
Dancing in the glade
hidden old rhymes in a new song
~~
The Tree of Misunderstanding grows
dont let it, stand by seeing it branching out
create the Tree of Life
and not sadness by destructive words
~~
Even in same room You force me to not face you, I cannot see your firy angry eyes
Tears on my pillow...swept away by memories of our first meeting
our picnic under the castle willow...wish it was you and your hand...
so I seek reassurance of joy in the Arts of the old and yet not born
til trust and love flows yet again...
~~
Too much of everything...I'm just Heavy
Too much of Nothing....too much of everything
Too much of Death - too much of Life
Too much of emptiness....too much of nothingness
too much of completeness...too much of fullfillment.
~~
I got my emotions in a safe...I only got a key to..not you
the numbness spread like a disease
you need to balance it with the other...the good
instead of this raging and raving like not even the bad you suffer would
I am seeking your Heart for dedication
when the well of our souls frosty....we await...
purification purgatory when lake spring floods again.
~~~~~~~~~~16Oct98~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LordParzifal

Inga kommentarer: