tisdag 2 december 2008

Winter Short Poems

(svensk version)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~Winter Short Poems~~~~~~~~~~

~ The Cave ~
Having a cold drink
can feel it dripping into my empty soul
like an ancient cave I saw long ago
water slowly falling
from the stalactites high above

~ Scapegoats ~
I'm outta your game
find a new player to maim
a perfectly sane
then try and drive him insane
lie and call a strong Individual lame
find your little Scapegoat to blame
call him all your imaginations nasty names
and don't care that he cared...things will fall out the same
you double the pain!!!
Here's one animal you'll never be able to tame
Yeah, go ahead & fuck up your lives again!
live it in vain.....

~ The Mirror ~
I am the Mirror
if you don't like what you see
then don't come around bothering me
a reflection of your soul I am
you cast me out cause your result you damn
did not appreciate the image
the vision you saw within the frames
of the Mirror that I am.
~~
I return joy with joy
anger with anger
If you're afraid of fire
you shouldn't feed the fury within...to taste the danger
where love tries to shine
the flames burning higher
to consume you of joy or woe
one smiling eye that glares into me is my Pride's Shrine.
I'm like a crystal clear lake at autumn before winter's cold
poison it and you suffocate on your own actions...Behold!
pollute it and expect reactions of things I foretold
now watch it unfold...
~~
I am the Mirror, please come to me
pure of heart and innocent smile
smile into me and on the world laughter will shine
you been mistreated like me, redeemed you'll be
go create with your time...leave the destroyers behind
then come back and sit in my lap
...come creep into the warm arms of mine.

~ Adieu ~
I also had a longing vision for the one and my dreamwoman
and I let you fill that dream.
You detest what I love
all what makes life sweet and not sour.

~ Love ~
Now we say it halfheartedly and it's full of both pity and joy
based on the friendship we share blooming beyond control
later we'll say it both full of experience and soon of smiles and sorrow,
closer we are both, we entwine and wrap eachother's arms around eachother's hearts.
~~~~~~~~~~31Dec98-12Jan99~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LordParzifal

Be well,
LordParzifal

Inga kommentarer: