söndag 21 december 2008

Reflecting on My Curse

(svensk version)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~Reflecting on My Curse~~~~~
I am the Yule-log put into the fire
that's the only christmas bath
that can cleanse and wash away desire
I stand in the middle of the burning pentagram
As soon as I reach for love my hands get burned
as soon as some being of joy nears me touching my glamour so does she
I see an old flame dancing repeating the circle again
I see the old games in this ceremony thriving to appear the same
Deep is these feelings of me
Deep I portray to be
I tear the wrappings of my gifts and they become ash and goes up in
smoke
I tear the floor..
...remembering a song: Ashes to Ashes...Dust to Dust
The Mother of All strong, Lillith, Earth's first Lust...
Dragons spouts fire of woe and regret and I fly back into the wall
Dragons spouts fire of joy and "well met" and after a day I begin to reflect
The curse lingers on...it lurks as it comes...
The curse never shows...in daylight never los...
Aye Lo! the Day has again come.
Alas! But where did it come from?
I sit down crestfallen once again
No love and too many friends
I stand up but my legs won't bear
My heart I tear and breast I bare
I see the pointy star and the 5 flames jumping
I have been hurt so far by everyone of them
The one with lack of sincerity
The three with lack of identity
The one with lack of coherency, consistency
Yes I am the christmas goat
The Goat of Mendes
I am the fallen angel
Lucifer - the morning star
shining so bright over Bethlehem
In this O so Silent Night
The Ruler of the Earth still rules........AVE SATANAS
I shall walk over to my dark cornertable - and only watch from now on...
~~
~~
*Deep I sit in silence...only the willow moves outside the window...
though it's been dead and cut down some time ago...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X-mas97~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LordParzifal

Be well,
LordParzifal

Inga kommentarer: